The Quality Assurance Engineer Senior is responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining, enhancing and executing test plans, test scripts and test methodologies to ensure thorough testing takes place for meeting all designated software specifications and compliance. In addition is responsible for leading a team of other Quality Assurance Engineers on the project team and managing the team’s project dates and quality of the testing results.
- Perform various types of application testing such as manual, regression and performance testing using our testing tools through comprehensive test scenarios.
- Developing and reviewing test cases to ensure that software meets development, usability, functional and security standards and additionally meets defined requirements for the software.
- Maintaining Quality Center to ensure all requirements, tests and defects are up to date in regards to specific application needs.
- Examine and document all testing results and assist in identifying reasons for why actual results do not match expected testing results.
- Provide Level 3 Support for assigned applications.
- Perform lead duties for larger, more complex projects. These duties may include mentoring lower level QA staff, reviewing QA team members testing and documentation, assigning work load and reporting to project leaders testing results and status.
- Create a Project Test Plan and conduct a Test Plan walkthrough for project team and/or stakeholders.
- Attend Project/Team meetings and contribute feedback based on testing results and status on project deliverables. May serve as a consultant on complex projects or give high level estimates even if not assigned to the specific project. Work with QA Manager to develop or revise QA processes and procedures.
- Assist in setting up and executing UAT testing.
- Ability to functionally and non-functionally test web services
- Ability to review business requirements, write and execute test cases Ability to review and create and run simple SQL to review databases
- Excellent candidates could also have: test automation skills, load and performance test skills, advanced SQL, knowledge of InTapp Open
- helpful to have manual & knowledge of automation.
- Looking for someone who can use their critical thinking to ensure requirements don’t have gaps and are able to provide quality assurance for the work going into sprints.
- All Candidates should have familiarity with Azure Dev Ops Boards — its not a deal breaker but this drives all of our agile stores, code and testing repositories etc.
Experience: 2-4 years